- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 11 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 18 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Crisis In Ukraine: Evidence of Russian Military Movement
Officials tell FOX News they see “evidence of air and maritime movement into and out of Crimea by Russian forces.” The Pentagon says officially it is “not prepared to characterize” this movement.
President Obama made a brief statement in the White House briefing room on Friday about the developing situation, saying the U.S. is deeply concerned about Russian military movements in Ukraine. The President also warns Russia “there will be costs” for any military intervention in Ukraine.
Listen below to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of the President’s remarks, hosted by Hank Weinbloom. He’s joined by FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher who’s in the town of Sevastopol in Crimea, Ukraine and describes what she’s seeing on the ground there:
Listen below to some excerpts from the President’s comments on the Ukraine situation:
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.