- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 13 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Crisis In Ukraine: Evidence of Russian Military Movement
Officials tell FOX News they see “evidence of air and maritime movement into and out of Crimea by Russian forces.” The Pentagon says officially it is “not prepared to characterize” this movement.
President Obama made a brief statement in the White House briefing room on Friday about the developing situation, saying the U.S. is deeply concerned about Russian military movements in Ukraine. The President also warns Russia “there will be costs” for any military intervention in Ukraine.
Listen below to FOX News Radio’s special coverage of the President’s remarks, hosted by Hank Weinbloom. He’s joined by FOX News Radio’s Jessica Golloher who’s in the town of Sevastopol in Crimea, Ukraine and describes what she’s seeing on the ground there:
Listen below to some excerpts from the President’s comments on the Ukraine situation:
Tune into your local FOX News Radio affiliate for more on this developing story.