- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Be Happy! Should the Tea Party stop the name calling? Check out what else is coming up on @Gibsonradio
Sticks and Stones! Rand Paul spoke at a tea party event on Thursday, and in what was clearly a veiled reference to recent remarks by Ted Nugent, Paul said conservatives need to tone down the rhetoric and critique President Obama without resorting to calling him names. Will the Tea Party take his advice? John asks Freedom Works President and CEO Matt Kibbe.
Slow Go! The U.S. economy grew at a 2.4 percent annual rate last quarter, drastically less than first thought, in part because consumers didn’t spend as much as initially estimated. Bloomberg View Columnist, Megan McCardle breaks down the numbers.
Plus: John takes a look at the new “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative & Luda wants child support in the Hip Hop Week in Review