- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Be Happy! Should the Tea Party stop the name calling? Check out what else is coming up on @Gibsonradio
Sticks and Stones! Rand Paul spoke at a tea party event on Thursday, and in what was clearly a veiled reference to recent remarks by Ted Nugent, Paul said conservatives need to tone down the rhetoric and critique President Obama without resorting to calling him names. Will the Tea Party take his advice? John asks Freedom Works President and CEO Matt Kibbe.
Slow Go! The U.S. economy grew at a 2.4 percent annual rate last quarter, drastically less than first thought, in part because consumers didn’t spend as much as initially estimated. Bloomberg View Columnist, Megan McCardle breaks down the numbers.
Plus: John takes a look at the new “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative & Luda wants child support in the Hip Hop Week in Review