- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
(Audio) Michigan mom Julie Boonstra responds to Harry Reid: I DEMAND an Apology!
Julie Boonstra, Michigan mother battling leukemia who had the courage to speak up after the insurance plan she liked was cancelled due to Obamacare, tells John Gibson she DEMANDS an apology from Harry Reid after he called a majority of the anti-Obamacare ads lies!
Listen to Julie call on Senator Harry Reid to apologize for essentially accusing the Michigan Mom of lying. Julie says Reid is saying she “is a liar” but “being able to keep your plan..that was the lie”.
Julie responds to Reid’s “walk back”. She says that was no apology, he was pressured to do that.
Julie says the left doesn’t want to sit down and talk to her they just want to “shut her up”.
Check out the whole interview here: