- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
(Audio) Michigan mom Julie Boonstra responds to Harry Reid: I DEMAND an Apology!
Julie Boonstra, Michigan mother battling leukemia who had the courage to speak up after the insurance plan she liked was cancelled due to Obamacare, tells John Gibson she DEMANDS an apology from Harry Reid after he called a majority of the anti-Obamacare ads lies!
Listen to Julie call on Senator Harry Reid to apologize for essentially accusing the Michigan Mom of lying. Julie says Reid is saying she “is a liar” but “being able to keep your plan..that was the lie”.
Julie responds to Reid’s “walk back”. She says that was no apology, he was pressured to do that.
Julie says the left doesn’t want to sit down and talk to her they just want to “shut her up”.
Check out the whole interview here: