- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 43 mins ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 3 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Unemployed? The Jobs Are There, If You’re Willing To Work!: Dirty Jobs’ Mike Rowe On America’s Skill Gap @mikeroweworks
Despite the country’s high unemployment rate,“Dirty Jobs” Host Mike Rowe says he sees “Help Wanted” signs everywhere he travels in this country!
The problem, Rowe says, is that many Americans lack the necessary skills to fill those jobs or aren’t willing to put in the extra work!
On Thursday’s show, Mike Rowe joined Tom to explain why he thinks so many Americans are really out of work and why more vocational training and a better work ethic could get our economy churning again!
So, are the jobs really there? LISTEN BELOW and let us know if you agree: