- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 10 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 13 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Unemployed? The Jobs Are There, If You’re Willing To Work!: Dirty Jobs’ Mike Rowe On America’s Skill Gap @mikeroweworks
Despite the country’s high unemployment rate,“Dirty Jobs” Host Mike Rowe says he sees “Help Wanted” signs everywhere he travels in this country!
The problem, Rowe says, is that many Americans lack the necessary skills to fill those jobs or aren’t willing to put in the extra work!
On Thursday’s show, Mike Rowe joined Tom to explain why he thinks so many Americans are really out of work and why more vocational training and a better work ethic could get our economy churning again!
So, are the jobs really there? LISTEN BELOW and let us know if you agree: