- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Ruthless? Hillary’s 2016 Democratic nomination may be inevitable, but a little-known archive of old documents kept by Clinton’s friend and former adviser Diane Blair, may give her opponents some ammo. The documents portray a strong but “ruthless” first lady. Alana Goodman, the reporter who broke the story joins the show.
Is this for Real? Reportedly, Iranian warships have been ordered to sail to U.S. maritime borders in response to the presence of American vessels in the Gulf. Is this a threat?. He talks to Washington Times writer, Bill Gertz.
Plus: Fitty’s Friends keep getting shot in the Hip Hop Week In Review