- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Ruthless? Hillary’s 2016 Democratic nomination may be inevitable, but a little-known archive of old documents kept by Clinton’s friend and former adviser Diane Blair, may give her opponents some ammo. The documents portray a strong but “ruthless” first lady. Alana Goodman, the reporter who broke the story joins the show.
Is this for Real? Reportedly, Iranian warships have been ordered to sail to U.S. maritime borders in response to the presence of American vessels in the Gulf. Is this a threat?. He talks to Washington Times writer, Bill Gertz.
Plus: Fitty’s Friends keep getting shot in the Hip Hop Week In Review