- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Ruthless? Hillary’s 2016 Democratic nomination may be inevitable, but a little-known archive of old documents kept by Clinton’s friend and former adviser Diane Blair, may give her opponents some ammo. The documents portray a strong but “ruthless” first lady. Alana Goodman, the reporter who broke the story joins the show.
Is this for Real? Reportedly, Iranian warships have been ordered to sail to U.S. maritime borders in response to the presence of American vessels in the Gulf. Is this a threat?. He talks to Washington Times writer, Bill Gertz.
Plus: Fitty’s Friends keep getting shot in the Hip Hop Week In Review