- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 mins ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: The Chase ContinuesPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Danica Patrick Responds To Richard Petty’s Remarks
Bobby Labonte and Joey Logano get ready for the Daytona 500, Danica Patrick responds to Richard Petty’s negative comments, and Gary Sinise makes a special appearance at Daytona.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The Daytona 500 is less than two weeks away and I asked former Cup champion Bobby Labonte what makes this race so unique:
(LaBonte) “It’s the hardest one to get into and a lot preparation goes into it from all the race teams so it’s the most competitive race as well.”
And driver Joey Logano told me, if you’re lucky enough to win Daytona…
(Logano) “You’re able to use that momentum for the rest of the season.”
Danica Patrick at Daytona’s Media Day this week refused to fire back at former seven-time Cup champion Richard Petty, for comments he made to reporters that the only way Danica could win a Sprint Cup race was “if everybody else stayed home” and she gets attention because she’s a woman. Patrick said Petty was entitled to his opinion and that she focuses on things that matter the most like her team, her sponsors and her young fans.
And actor Gary Sinise will serve as honorary starter and wave the green flag to start this year’s Daytona 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside