- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 3 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 4 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights for 02/14/14
Chris Stirewalt weighs in on the “Hillary Papers”. Will this hurt her chances for 2016? Check out what Chris thinks:
Alana Goodman, reporter for the Washington Free Beacon who broke the “Hillary Papers” gives John the scoop.
Reportedly, Iranian warships have been ordered to sail to U.S. maritime borders in response to the presence of American vessels in the Gulf. Is this a threat?. Listen to what Washington Times reporter Bill Gertz thinks.
Hip Hop Week In Review!