- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 12 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AFMW: Tony and Lauren Dungy
FOX News Radio’s Crystal Berger spends “A Few Moments With” the first African-American Head Coach to win a Super Bowl, Tony Dungy and his wife of 31 years, Lauren Dungy. The couple talks about their Christian-based approach to love and marriage and their new book, “Uncommon Marriage“. Tony and Lauren — both accomplished authors, philanthropists and parents of nine — discuss overcoming relationship obstacles, staying the course and making the best of love.
Take a LISTEN: