- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 35 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
@Gibsonradio Daily Prep List for 2/13/14
Todd Palin says Sarah Palin would win White House ‘hands down’ if the media were not biased against her. true or not?
What’s the leader of the free world doing this weekend? flying to ‘Sunnylands’ (Palm Springs) and binge watching ‘True Detective’
Guess who doesn’t like Obama acting like he’s king: voters
Rand Paul vs. Barack Obama: looks like a ’16 bumper sticker
Rove: Obama’s health care delays are designed to protect democrats while he’s still around to blame
Obamacare signup numbers: wh won’t say how many have actually paid, and the number of young healthies is way short of goal
Washington Post says healthcare ‘exceeds targets for first time’. uhhh did you notice targets lowered?
Holder wants felons to vote, his DOJ in court arguing states should try to stop foreigners from voting
Ways and Means chair Dave Camp says 100% of groups targeted by IRS were conservative
Union fight in Tennessee: V.W. unions in Germany force union vote in U.S.
Scarborough says he won’t rule anything out about running for prez in ’16. well, he can rule out winning.
Karzai proves self a douche: Afghanistan releases terrorists who killed Americans
Obama met with Sebelius a ton before Obamacare roll out, calling into question his claim he was not notified there were problems
Nagin convicted. Reporters forget he is a democrat
John Karl asks if Syria is Obama’s absolute failure.
His network, ABC, doesn’t run it.
Comcast wants Time Warner
Uses Morning Joe to speak to D.C. bureaucrats
Obamacare state exchanges loaded with crooks
Democratic party run by old white people and has no bench
Why does Denmark hate giraffes?
Sid Caesar funniest moments
Swedish hockey player trashed, dissed, hosed by… his grandmother