- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 24 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/13/14
Eric Holder recently said he thinks its time to allow ex-felons the right to vote. Is this the right thing to do? Or is this a political move that will help the democrats gain millions of new voters? FNC Producer Jake Gibson debates the issue with John.
Comcast to buy Time Warner Cable for $45 billion. Is this a good thing? Or is this another example of cable companies being a monopoly? Joe Concha of Mediaite says there are many other choices for consumers besides cable that are cheaper.
Is Syria turning out to be a failure for the Obama administration? Jennifer Rubin, Washington Post columnist, says, Syria from top to bottom has been a complete disaster. Despite the agreements made with Syria, President Assad has still not given up all the chemical weapons he promised.
Sometimes failure can lead to bigger and better things. Megan McArdle, Bloomberg View columnist, talks about her new book, “The Up Side of Down,” The book teaches people how to recognize mistakes, learn from them and use the experience for future success
The employer mandate has been pushed back after the 2014 elections. Is this because the law is not ready for prime time? Karl Rove, FNC Contributor, former Senior Advisor to President George W. Bush, says the delays are designed to shield Democrats from voter retribution, at least as long as Obama is in office. Plus: Rove breaks down the chances of republicans taking back the senate in 2014.