- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Sinkhole Swallows Eight Cars At Corvette Museum In Kentucky
More than a half dozen Corvettes have been sucked into the earth in Kentucky.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
National Corvette Museum boss Wendell Strode tells FOX News Radio that eight corvettes in the Sky Dome section of his building – are now piled-up in a big sinkhole.
It happened before the Bowling Green, Kentucky museum opened for business — so no injuries.
The hole is 40-feet wide and some 30-feet deep with ‘vettes from the 60’s up to 2009 trashed…
(Strode) “Six of those vehicles was owned by the museum and two of them were owned by General Motors.”
The Sky Dome section of the museum is closed but Strode says – about the rest of the place…
(Strode) “We are open and we will continue to assess what needs to be done and do it… And… Be stronger than ever.”
The museum sits on an area containing many of Kentucky’s longest caves.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.