- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 60 mins ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
No Strings Attached!
No Strings Attached! The House voted Tuesday to raise the government’s borrowing limit, as GOP leaders backed down from a potential confrontation with Democrats by declining to seek any concessions in exchange for the increase. Does this do a disservice to the American people? Michael Needham, Chief Executive Officer for Heritage Action for America says yes! He explains.
Stay Or Go? Part of the ACA includes risk corridors that protect insurance companies from taking too big of a financial hit. Senator Rubio would like to put a stop to this calling it a “taxpayer bailout”. Gibson is confused, Yevgeniy Feyman, fellow at the Manhattan Institute, will help him sort it out.
Plus: Vindicated? Gibson wonders if Obama delaying the ACA’s employer mandate prove that the Conservatives were right all along? He will ask Pete Wehner, write for Commentary Magazine.