- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
No Strings Attached!
No Strings Attached! The House voted Tuesday to raise the government’s borrowing limit, as GOP leaders backed down from a potential confrontation with Democrats by declining to seek any concessions in exchange for the increase. Does this do a disservice to the American people? Michael Needham, Chief Executive Officer for Heritage Action for America says yes! He explains.
Stay Or Go? Part of the ACA includes risk corridors that protect insurance companies from taking too big of a financial hit. Senator Rubio would like to put a stop to this calling it a “taxpayer bailout”. Gibson is confused, Yevgeniy Feyman, fellow at the Manhattan Institute, will help him sort it out.
Plus: Vindicated? Gibson wonders if Obama delaying the ACA’s employer mandate prove that the Conservatives were right all along? He will ask Pete Wehner, write for Commentary Magazine.