- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/12/14
The House today passed a clean debt ceiling increase with no reduction in federal spending. Mike Needham, Chief Executive Officer for Heritage Action for America, says ignoring the country’s smoke alarm warning that spending and debt are getting out of control does a disservice to the American people. Needham points out conservatives are willing to fight to reduce federal spending while the Republican leadership is not willing to fight.
Part of the ACA includes risk corridors that protect insurance companies from taking too big of a financial hit. Yevgeniy Feyman, fellow at the Manhattan Institute, says when the risk corridors end in 2017, that’s when we will see if Obamacare can stand on its own.
Did Obama delaying the ACA’s employer mandate just proves that the Conservatives were right all along? Pete Wehner, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Policy Center, says conservatives were absolutely right and the left was absolutely wrong.