- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/12/14
The House today passed a clean debt ceiling increase with no reduction in federal spending. Mike Needham, Chief Executive Officer for Heritage Action for America, says ignoring the country’s smoke alarm warning that spending and debt are getting out of control does a disservice to the American people. Needham points out conservatives are willing to fight to reduce federal spending while the Republican leadership is not willing to fight.
Part of the ACA includes risk corridors that protect insurance companies from taking too big of a financial hit. Yevgeniy Feyman, fellow at the Manhattan Institute, says when the risk corridors end in 2017, that’s when we will see if Obamacare can stand on its own.
Did Obama delaying the ACA’s employer mandate just proves that the Conservatives were right all along? Pete Wehner, Senior Fellow at the Ethics and Policy Center, says conservatives were absolutely right and the left was absolutely wrong.