- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/11/14
The Obama administration announced another delay in the employer mandate. Now, some companies have until 2016 to implement the ACA, while others must start in 2015. Lou Dobbs, journalist, radio host, television host on the Fox Business Network, and author of the new book “Upheaval” Dobbs says “the president is upending his signature law.”
Companies with less than 100 employees have a reprieve from the employer mandate in 2014. Is this enough to save the democrats in 2014? Jake Gibson, Fox News Washington DC bureau producer, believes the delays of the ACA mandate will not help democrats defend the law going into the election.
Diane Blair’s memoir about her conversations with Hillary Clinton were made public 4 years ago but only recently made news when Washington Free Beacon Staff Writer Alana Goodman, wrote about The Hillary Papers. Lucianne Goldberg, publisher of Lucianne.com, who helped break the Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky affair gives insight into how the media treats Hillary Clinton with kid gloves. Lucianne says like president Obama, the media doesn’t want to say anything negative about Hillary.
Democrats are celebrating the CBO report that over 2 million full time jobs will be lost because of Obamacare, saying people will no longer be “job locked.” Michael Goodwin, NY Post Columnist, believes America has a government that views work as a trap and celebrates those who escape it.