- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 23 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR Race
The NASCAR Sprint Cup prepares for its season opener, the Daytona 500, Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers are off the disabled list and ready to race again, the folks from Duck Dynasty get into racing and the Daytona International Speedway gets a new partner.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The 2014 Daytona 500 is just weeks away and two fan favorites are returning to the track after a long absence.
Michael Waltrip Racing’s Brian Vickers was sidelined with a blood clot in his leg, but now he’s off blood thinners and barring any complications doctors tell him…
(Vickers) “You can go racing.”
Tony Stewart fractured his leg and though he’s mentally prepared to race again…
(Stewart) “I’m not race fit like a used to be, but that’s something that will come back very quickly.”
Officials at Texas Motor Speedway announce a multi-year title sponsorship agreement for its Spring race with Duck Commander, the brand of best-selling duck calls and Robertson family-owned company featured on the reality show ‘Duck Dynasty’.
And Toyota Motor Corporation and Daytona International Speedway have signed an 11-year agreement starting next year that provides Toyota with naming rights and makes them an official partner of the Daytona 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside