- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 13 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 19 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR Race
The NASCAR Sprint Cup prepares for its season opener, the Daytona 500, Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers are off the disabled list and ready to race again, the folks from Duck Dynasty get into racing and the Daytona International Speedway gets a new partner.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee Teshineh reports in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The 2014 Daytona 500 is just weeks away and two fan favorites are returning to the track after a long absence.
Michael Waltrip Racing’s Brian Vickers was sidelined with a blood clot in his leg, but now he’s off blood thinners and barring any complications doctors tell him…
(Vickers) “You can go racing.”
Tony Stewart fractured his leg and though he’s mentally prepared to race again…
(Stewart) “I’m not race fit like a used to be, but that’s something that will come back very quickly.”
Officials at Texas Motor Speedway announce a multi-year title sponsorship agreement for its Spring race with Duck Commander, the brand of best-selling duck calls and Robertson family-owned company featured on the reality show ‘Duck Dynasty’.
And Toyota Motor Corporation and Daytona International Speedway have signed an 11-year agreement starting next year that provides Toyota with naming rights and makes them an official partner of the Daytona 500.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside