- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 6 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Underpants Clad “Sleepwalker” Sculpture Causes Stir At Wellesley College [VIDEO]
A lifelike statue of a man sleepwalking in his underpants on the campus of Wellesley College, in Massachusetts is causing quite a stir. The “Sleepwalker” sculpture is part of an exhibit by Tony Matelli at the college’s Davis Museum.
Some students at the all-female school say it’s frightening and have started a petition to have it removed.
However, the school’s President, H. Kim Bottomly and museum Director Lisa Fischman released a joint statement Wednesday defending it:
“The very best works of art have the power to stimulate deeply personal emotions and to provoke unexpected new ideas, and this sculpture is no exception,” the statement said. The sculpture “has started an impassioned conversation about art, gender, sexuality and individual experience, both on campus and on social media.”
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story from “Red Eye”:
Editor’s Note: The full art exhibit will be on display until July 20th.