- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
The Non Working Party!
The Non-working Party! The Congressional Budget Office released a new analysis of the economic effects of the health care law on Tuesday that estimates that it will reduce the number of workers, in effect, by 2.5 million in 2024. Former CBO Director, Doug Holtz-Eakin breaks down the numbers Plus: National Review Editor, Rich Lowry says that discouraging work is just another wonder of Obamacare. He explains.
Not a Fool! Is the GOP Immigration proposal just a way to trick anti-amnesty conservatives into voting for what in essence is Amnesty? Contributor to the Daily Caller, Mickey Kaus thinks so. He joins the show.
Sochi Stinks! Feral Dogs, off-color water, strangers busting into hotel rooms at 4am. Yes folks, welcome to the Winter Olympics! Gibson goes live to Russia with a report from Fox News Radio’s Simon Owen.