- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 5 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
The Beatles: Today and Yesterday (Part 4)
Music history was made 50 years ago this week when The Beatles arrived in the U.S. The Beatles were a big influence in the musical careers of many famous rock stars.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh tells us about how their music affected other musicians our series: “The Beatles: Today and Yesterday”:
Whether you’re a multi-platinum Grammy winning recording artist like John Mayer, or you’re in a garage band, The Beatles likely influenced your music.
And for Mayer, The Beatles came to him later in life.
(Mayer) “You start kind of looking at this sort of Beatles thing– you go like, how do I break into it? And then, one song or another starts to pull you in. So, I now really appreciate The Beatles.”
Other musicians were so moved by The Beatles they formed cover bands. One of the most popular– The Fab Four.
(Sarraf) “I had to teach myself left-handed guitar playing, because I wanted to do it just like Paul did.”
Ardy Sarraf plays Paul McCartney and is one of the founding members of the band, which has been around for 16 years. And the fact that all of the members are Beatles fans, makes the level of detail and dedication less like work.
(Sarraf) “We try to take it to the next level, we’re acting, we’re our own make up artists. We have a full show that encompasses video, lighting cues and it’s not just a band up there playing.”
The Fab Four has a full touring schedule and they feel privileged to keep The Beatles alive for the fans.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.