- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 18 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: VIDEOS! GET TO KNOW ROB FORD W/ @ROBYNDOOLITTLE + A HILARIOUS STORY ONLY BRIAN CAN TELL!
Former Navy Seal and FBI special agent, JONATHAN GILLIAM talks about the high probability of a terrorist attack during the Sochi Winter Olympics. He also explained why tourists are staying away and how the Russians refuse to share security information from the games.
Fox and Friends co-host STEVE DOOCY talked about Jonathan Gilliam saying there is a 98% chance of a terrorist attack at Sochi, the CBO reporting that Obamacare will cost the U.S. at least 2.5 million jobs and how it will cause people to work fewer hours.
WATCH TO HEAR BRIAN’S STORY ABOUT WHAT TO NEVER SAY TO A MAN!
Fox News Sunday host CHRIS WALLACE talked about Obamacare and the Sochi Olympics. Chris talked about how reporters rooms at Sochi are missing essential parts and are trying to trade with others, they also talked about security concerns not going away.
ROBYN DOOLITTLE, author of Crazy Town: The Rob Ford Story dropped by to give us a closer look at the troubled Toronto mayor. Robyn lets us know that he grew up in a very dysfunctional family and explained that he got elected mayor because as a city Council or he would go out of his way to help his constituents.
Apple-Metro CEO ZANE TANKLE talks about how when he first started warning about problems with Obamacare last year he was attacked, but after its implementation no one has been attacking him when saying the same thing because he was proven right.