- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Curt Schilling Diagnosed With Cancer
A former all-star pitcher and World Series MVP Curt Schilling has been diagnosed with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has the story:
Calling it another challenge, Curt Schilling announcing yesterday that he’s recently been diagnosed with cancer. The pitcher turned ESPN baseball analyst released a statement thanking supporters and says he’s ready to try and win another game.
Schilling won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and two more with the Boston Red Sox. One of his finest performances: Game Six of the 2004 ALCS on FOX Sports.
(FOX Sports) “The story with Schilling, the ruptured sheath around the peroneal tendon, his right ankle.”
Schilling carried Boston to victory with blood seeping through his sock.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.