- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 59 mins ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 4 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Curt Schilling Diagnosed With Cancer
A former all-star pitcher and World Series MVP Curt Schilling has been diagnosed with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has the story:
Calling it another challenge, Curt Schilling announcing yesterday that he’s recently been diagnosed with cancer. The pitcher turned ESPN baseball analyst released a statement thanking supporters and says he’s ready to try and win another game.
Schilling won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and two more with the Boston Red Sox. One of his finest performances: Game Six of the 2004 ALCS on FOX Sports.
(FOX Sports) “The story with Schilling, the ruptured sheath around the peroneal tendon, his right ankle.”
Schilling carried Boston to victory with blood seeping through his sock.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.