- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 36 mins ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
Curt Schilling Diagnosed With Cancer
A former all-star pitcher and World Series MVP Curt Schilling has been diagnosed with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has the story:
Calling it another challenge, Curt Schilling announcing yesterday that he’s recently been diagnosed with cancer. The pitcher turned ESPN baseball analyst released a statement thanking supporters and says he’s ready to try and win another game.
Schilling won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and two more with the Boston Red Sox. One of his finest performances: Game Six of the 2004 ALCS on FOX Sports.
(FOX Sports) “The story with Schilling, the ruptured sheath around the peroneal tendon, his right ankle.”
Schilling carried Boston to victory with blood seeping through his sock.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.