- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 17 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Curt Schilling Diagnosed With Cancer
A former all-star pitcher and World Series MVP Curt Schilling has been diagnosed with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has the story:
Calling it another challenge, Curt Schilling announcing yesterday that he’s recently been diagnosed with cancer. The pitcher turned ESPN baseball analyst released a statement thanking supporters and says he’s ready to try and win another game.
Schilling won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and two more with the Boston Red Sox. One of his finest performances: Game Six of the 2004 ALCS on FOX Sports.
(FOX Sports) “The story with Schilling, the ruptured sheath around the peroneal tendon, his right ankle.”
Schilling carried Boston to victory with blood seeping through his sock.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.