- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Curt Schilling Diagnosed With Cancer
A former all-star pitcher and World Series MVP Curt Schilling has been diagnosed with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has the story:
Calling it another challenge, Curt Schilling announcing yesterday that he’s recently been diagnosed with cancer. The pitcher turned ESPN baseball analyst released a statement thanking supporters and says he’s ready to try and win another game.
Schilling won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks and two more with the Boston Red Sox. One of his finest performances: Game Six of the 2004 ALCS on FOX Sports.
(FOX Sports) “The story with Schilling, the ruptured sheath around the peroneal tendon, his right ankle.”
Schilling carried Boston to victory with blood seeping through his sock.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.