- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 20 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/6/14
Today is the 2nd day of another round of hearings into the IRS targeting conservative groups. Jake Gibson, Fox News Washington DC bureau producer, reports on the latest news from the House hearings, including the possibility of Lois Lerner being called back to testify before congress. PLUS: John and Jake talk about the latest horror stories coming out of Sochi.
Breaking down the CBO report that says Obamacare will cost 2 million full time jobs, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, President of the American Action Forum (@AAF), Fmr. CBO Director, says that despite democratic praise, the report means that 2.5 million people will be leaving the labor force entirely.
Is the GOP Immigration proposal just a way to trick anti-amnesty conservatives into voting for what in essence is Amnesty? Mickey Kaus, an American journalist, pundit, and contributor to the Daily Caller says YES. Mickey believes border security must come before amnesty.
The Congressional Budget Office released a new analysis of the economic effects of the health care law on Tuesday that estimates that it will reduce the number of workers, in effect, by 2.5 million in 2024. Rich Lowry, Editor of National Review, says that discouraging work is just another wonder of Obamacare.
Reporting live from Sochi, Simon Owen, reporter for Fox News Radio, gives the latest on all the issues in plaguing Sochi.