- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: @ALLENWEST HITS BACK AT @CHARLIECRIST [AUDIO] @TONYDUNGY & @LAURENDUNGEY ON THE SUPER BOWL & MARRIAGE [VIDEO]
Lt. Col. ALLEN WEST (Ret.) called and spoke about Obamacare, Former Governor Crist’s attack on him and getting answers about Benghazi.
FOX’s Chief Congressional Correspondent MIKE EMANUEL called the new CBO report the greatest gift Republicans could get during an election year calling Obamacare a job killer. He also dissected the latest on Benghazi and whether we will ever get any answers.
Former Co-Producer at “The Tonight Show” and author of Behind the Curtain: An Insider’s View of Jay Leno’s The Tonight Show DAVE BERG gave his thoughts on the end on Jay’s tenure and explained how Jay’s favorite part of the show was the monologue. Dave also gave his opinion on what will happen in late night TV.
Former NFL football head coach TONY DUNGY and his wife LAUREN discuss their new book Uncommon Marriage: Learning About Lasting Love and Overcoming Life’s Obstacles Together, and give their tips on how they were able to keep their marriage intact while moving to new cities and the constant travel of a head coach.
America’s Newsroom co-hosts MARTHA MACCALLUM and BILL HEMMER talked about raising kids, the debacle that is the Sochi Olympics and the CBO report on Obamacare causing jobs to disappear.