- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 17 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Hired! Do You Need A New Job?
Do you need a new job?
FOX Business Network’s Cheryl Casone reports where to look in this week’s “Hired!”:
Getting you Hired! I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network.
Deloitte, the big four accounting firm, as more than 2,000 open positions, including accounting, client service and technology. They offer development programs through their Deloitte University in Texas.
BlueGrace Logistics, a shipping and freight management firm, is planning to add more than 200 employees this year in sales, customer service and operations. They’re looking to hire in Chicago and Tampa.
Leidos is a national security, health and engineering firm with more than 1,800 openings. Among other locations, they’re hiring in the Detroit area. And they’re looking to fill positions in Afghanistan.
Pirtek USA makes hoses for hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. They’re looking to add over 100 employees around the country. They pay $15 to $25 an hour. And most positions come with full healthcare and a 401K.
Finally, Benefitfocus expects to add 1,200 jobs , but mainly in South Carolina. Software and systems engineering, plus sales and product management needed.
For more on these career opportunities, go to casoneexchange.com.
I’m Cheryl Casone with the FOX Business Network for FOX News Radio.
Follow Cheryl on Twitter: @cherylcasone