- AEHQ: FOX Poll: President Obama’s Job PerformancePosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Air Algerie Plane Reportedly Crashed [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Showdown In The Sunshine StatePosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Calling It Quits: Why CVS’ Decision To Stop Selling Cigarettes Will Come Back To Burn Them — Top Of The Stack 02.05.14
1) CVS Pharmacies to stop selling Tobacco Products By October. The President applauds.
- Businessweek: This is their strategy!
- STUDY: Too much sugar linked to fatal heart disease, even in those who are not obese
2) CBO Director: Obamacare ‘creates a disincentive for people to work’
- WSJ: Why ObamaCare should be called “The Jobless Care Act”‘
- HUH? New York Times: ObamaCare “liberates” people from full time work
- Are Republicans wrong about the “ObamaCare Bailout” (i.e. “risk corridors”)?
3) Sen. Elizabeth Warren: USPS can save itself by getting in to the payday loan business
- 4) WAPO: Video highlights the danger of a “militarized police”—cameras show police raiding an Iowa family’s home.