- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 10 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Calling It Quits: Why CVS’ Decision To Stop Selling Cigarettes Will Come Back To Burn Them — Top Of The Stack 02.05.14
1) CVS Pharmacies to stop selling Tobacco Products By October. The President applauds.
- Businessweek: This is their strategy!
- STUDY: Too much sugar linked to fatal heart disease, even in those who are not obese
2) CBO Director: Obamacare ‘creates a disincentive for people to work’
- WSJ: Why ObamaCare should be called “The Jobless Care Act”‘
- HUH? New York Times: ObamaCare “liberates” people from full time work
- Are Republicans wrong about the “ObamaCare Bailout” (i.e. “risk corridors”)?
3) Sen. Elizabeth Warren: USPS can save itself by getting in to the payday loan business
- 4) WAPO: Video highlights the danger of a “militarized police”—cameras show police raiding an Iowa family’s home.