- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/5/14
The latest CBO report says that Obamacare will cost 2.5 million jobs. The Democrats are saying its a good thing because it will allow people to stop working multiple jobs to pay for their health care. Republicans believe because Obamacare offers an incentive to make less money, the result will have a devastating effect on the economy. Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News, believes the big question is how many jobs will not be created because of Obamacare?
The nation’s top intelligence chiefs Tuesday issued a scathing assessment of the global threats facing the United States, warning that Syria is becoming a base from which extremist, Al Qaeda-linked groups could attack the U.S. Richard Grenell, a Fox News Contributor and fellow with The Project To Restore America, says nobody should be surprised that the moment Obama drew the red line, nothing has gone right in Syria.
Jerry Seinfeld was recently asked why he doesn’t have any diversity on his web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. Seinfeld says he is interested in funny people, not what their race is. Joe Concha, Mediaite contributor, agrees with Seinfeld, funny is funny. Joe believes all people care about from comedians is “do you make me laugh”
Trader Joe’s has cancelled plans to open a store in a poor neighborhood in the northeastern section of Portland, Ore., following “negative reactions” from the local community. Steve Gilliam, member of the Portland African America Leadership Forum, says there was no objection to Trader Joe’s specifically, it is the loss of affordable housing for minorities in the community that is the main issue.