- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate Milk & Exercise
Chocolate milk could be just what athletes need. Childhood obesity signs show up early. Is there a way to lessen the intensity of some peanut allergies? And what should you be cautious of when it comes to anti-anxiety drugs? All of those topics can be found in this week’s Housecall for Health.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports: