- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 14 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 21 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate Milk & Exercise
Chocolate milk could be just what athletes need. Childhood obesity signs show up early. Is there a way to lessen the intensity of some peanut allergies? And what should you be cautious of when it comes to anti-anxiety drugs? All of those topics can be found in this week’s Housecall for Health.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports: