- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate Milk & Exercise
Chocolate milk could be just what athletes need. Childhood obesity signs show up early. Is there a way to lessen the intensity of some peanut allergies? And what should you be cautious of when it comes to anti-anxiety drugs? All of those topics can be found in this week’s Housecall for Health.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports: