- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate Milk & Exercise
Chocolate milk could be just what athletes need. Childhood obesity signs show up early. Is there a way to lessen the intensity of some peanut allergies? And what should you be cautious of when it comes to anti-anxiety drugs? All of those topics can be found in this week’s Housecall for Health.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports: