- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/4/14
Round 2 of Obama vs O’Reilly aired last night on Fox News. President Obama said there is no corruption regarding Benghazi and the IRS. Jake Gibson, Fox News Washington DC bureau producer, finds it interesting Obama see’s no corruption in what is an ongoing investigation into the IRS targeting conservatives. PLUS: John and Jake talk about what is the lack of progress in tracking down those responsible for the attack on the U.S Embassy in Benghazi.
President Obama recently dismissed the resurgence of Al Qaeda, referring to them as J.V. Steve Hayes, is a columnist for “The Weekly Standard” All Star Panel Member on “Special Report with Brett Baier”, believes President Obama deserves credit for taking out “core Al Qaeda” but is making a serious mistake saying the threats from Al Qaeda are diminishing.
Obamacare has cost millions to lose their health insurance. Another major problem with Obamacare is doctors who are deciding to opt out of practicing under the rules of Obamacare. Dr. Kristin S. Held, board certified ophthalmologist and ophthalmic surgeon, wrote to the Aetna insurance company canceling her participation in its network. Dr. Held says the law has strangling regulations that are not in the best interest of the doctor–patient relationship.
Republicans recently seem more open to working with President Obama and the democrats on immigration reform. The big question is will this help or hurt the republican party in 2014? Victor Davis Hanson, the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow in Classics and Military History at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, doesn’t understand why the Republicans will give President Obama a legislative victory.