- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 10 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On The Alan Colmes Show 02/3/14: Going Off the Grid
• Would approving the keystone pipeline be the biggest mistake of Obama’s presidency? Distinguished professor at Penn State University, Michael Mann, explains why approving the controversial pipeline would send America down the wrong path.
• Going off the grid. Former wrestler and Minnesota Governor, Jesse Ventura, talks about his new Mexico-based online talk show “Off the Grid.”