- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: Charlie Crist’s hypocricy on unemployment, O’Reilly on Obama & Dr. Oz on addiction @CharlieCrist @DrOz
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 2/03/14
New York Post Columnist Michael Goodwin talked about the latest bridge allegations leveled against Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ), the huge fail by New Jersey Transit trying to get people home after Super Bowl 48, and recap Bill O’Reilly’s interview with President Obama.
Former Florida Governor Charlie Crist talks about his book The Party’s Over and explained switching from the GOP to the Democratic Party. Gov. Crist also spoke about running for his old office and that one of the reasons he left the GOP is because they are perceived to be anti-woman and that the leadership has gone off the right cliff.
“The O’Reilly Factor” host Bill O’Reilly gave us a backstage view of his Pre-Super Bowl interview with President Obama and previewed part two of the interview.
Fox News Channel’s “Special Report” host Bret Baier talked about Governor Christie responding to the New York Times article claiming he knew about the lane closures.
Fox’s Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen looked into the latest environmental study on the Keystone Pipeline and whether the administration will finally approve the project. He also discussed the latest on Syria and Secretary of State John Kerry disagreeing with the President’s policy.
You never know who will swing by the Kilmeade and Friends studio…today DR. OZ popped by and weighed in on the tragic death of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Dr. Oz talked about the dangers of drugs and addiction and told some stories from his medical school days.