- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 17 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Audio Highlights 2/3/14
The biggest match-up yesterday may not have been the Super Bowl but President Obama vs Bill O’Reilly. Obama claims there was no corruption from his administration and Fox News is making scandals out of nothing. Chris Stirewalt, digital politics editor for Fox News, believes Obama was dismissive of many questions from O’Reilly having to do with Benghazi, IRS scandal. PLUS: John and Chris discuss the Super Bowl and the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman.
There are still glitches on the Healthcare.gov site, the new one being that they are having problems fixing the mistakes that may have been made when you signed up. According to the Washington Post, 22k people have filed appeals with the Government to try to get mistakes corrected. Megan McArdle, Bloomberg View columnist who writes on economics, business and public policy and author of, “The Up Side of Down“, breaks down the latest Obamacare glitches.
Secretary of State John Kerry has met Iran’s foreign minister on the sidelines of a security conference in Germany ahead of the next round of negotiations on Tehran’s nuclear program which led an Iranian commander to say they have targets within America. Is Iran “blowing hot air?” John Bolton, former US Ambassador to the United Nation, Senior Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, says “the idea you can make a deal with this regime is delusional”
Legalization of illegal immigrants is still causing internal fighting among Republicans. Republican Congressman Mo Brooks, who attended the Republican retreat last week said talk of amnesty for illegal immigrants did not go over well at the retreat. Brooks says one of the reasons he can not support the GOP’s Immigration proposal is because it will lower the wages of American’s by an average of $2,000 a year.