- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
(AUDIO) FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes: Leave Multiculturalism Out Of The #SuperBowl & #CocaCola Ads
The Super Bowl got political once again. And this year it’s a sixty-second soda ad that’s to blame!
Coca-Cola’s Super Bowl spot featuring children singing “America The Beautiful” in several foreign languages has got some in the blogosphere all fired up!
Check out the ad here:
Shortly after the commercial aired, conservative critics took to social media to complain and accuse the international beverage company of promoting multiculturalism, political correctness and even illegal immigration.
One of the most vocal critics was FOX NEWS Radio’s Todd Starnes.
On Monday’s show, Todd Starnes joined Tom Sullivan to discuss why Coca-Cola’s seemingly sweet ad had him and other conservatives so fired up.
LISTEN as Starnes defends himself against liberal critics who have called him a xenophobe and explains why he thinks the Super Bowl is no time to jam political correctness down our throats: