- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(AUDIO) FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes: Leave Multiculturalism Out Of The #SuperBowl & #CocaCola Ads
The Super Bowl got political once again. And this year it’s a sixty-second soda ad that’s to blame!
Coca-Cola’s Super Bowl spot featuring children singing “America The Beautiful” in several foreign languages has got some in the blogosphere all fired up!
Check out the ad here:
Shortly after the commercial aired, conservative critics took to social media to complain and accuse the international beverage company of promoting multiculturalism, political correctness and even illegal immigration.
One of the most vocal critics was FOX NEWS Radio’s Todd Starnes.
On Monday’s show, Todd Starnes joined Tom Sullivan to discuss why Coca-Cola’s seemingly sweet ad had him and other conservatives so fired up.
LISTEN as Starnes defends himself against liberal critics who have called him a xenophobe and explains why he thinks the Super Bowl is no time to jam political correctness down our throats: