- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
(AUDIO) FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes: Leave Multiculturalism Out Of The #SuperBowl & #CocaCola Ads
The Super Bowl got political once again. And this year it’s a sixty-second soda ad that’s to blame!
Coca-Cola’s Super Bowl spot featuring children singing “America The Beautiful” in several foreign languages has got some in the blogosphere all fired up!
Check out the ad here:
Shortly after the commercial aired, conservative critics took to social media to complain and accuse the international beverage company of promoting multiculturalism, political correctness and even illegal immigration.
One of the most vocal critics was FOX NEWS Radio’s Todd Starnes.
On Monday’s show, Todd Starnes joined Tom Sullivan to discuss why Coca-Cola’s seemingly sweet ad had him and other conservatives so fired up.
LISTEN as Starnes defends himself against liberal critics who have called him a xenophobe and explains why he thinks the Super Bowl is no time to jam political correctness down our throats: