- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 10 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 18 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
From Fitless to Fitness: One Man’s Story from Injury Prone Slouch to Fitness Maven
Find out how to keep your keep-fit resolutions for the new year intact and why keeping fit is more than just about exercise and diet.
Our guest, Dr Stephen Karpenko, shares his story of the struggles of his life that led him to the journey of fitness. He shares with us some simple and beneficial steps to a better body for a better life. Listen now.