- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 41 mins ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 9 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 11 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
From Fitless to Fitness: One Man’s Story from Injury Prone Slouch to Fitness Maven
Find out how to keep your keep-fit resolutions for the new year intact and why keeping fit is more than just about exercise and diet.
Our guest, Dr Stephen Karpenko, shares his story of the struggles of his life that led him to the journey of fitness. He shares with us some simple and beneficial steps to a better body for a better life. Listen now.