- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 36 mins ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 2 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 3 hours ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 19 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 24 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
Yahoo Email Security Breach [VIDEO]
They’re not saying yet how many accounts are affected, but Yahoo has had an email security breach.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
There are about 273 million Yahoo mail accounts worldwide — 81 million of them here in the U.S. The company says hackers went after names and email addresses in its users address books. That means anyone who knows someone with a Yahoo account might be vulnerable. That’s because you’re more likely to open a mail that appears to be from someone you know — when it might be a scam message. And the even bigger danger: Hacking into email that might reveal your user names and passwords to banking and shopping sites.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: