- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Yahoo Email Security Breach [VIDEO]
They’re not saying yet how many accounts are affected, but Yahoo has had an email security breach.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
There are about 273 million Yahoo mail accounts worldwide — 81 million of them here in the U.S. The company says hackers went after names and email addresses in its users address books. That means anyone who knows someone with a Yahoo account might be vulnerable. That’s because you’re more likely to open a mail that appears to be from someone you know — when it might be a scam message. And the even bigger danger: Hacking into email that might reveal your user names and passwords to banking and shopping sites.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: