- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Yahoo Email Security Breach [VIDEO]
They’re not saying yet how many accounts are affected, but Yahoo has had an email security breach.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
There are about 273 million Yahoo mail accounts worldwide — 81 million of them here in the U.S. The company says hackers went after names and email addresses in its users address books. That means anyone who knows someone with a Yahoo account might be vulnerable. That’s because you’re more likely to open a mail that appears to be from someone you know — when it might be a scam message. And the even bigger danger: Hacking into email that might reveal your user names and passwords to banking and shopping sites.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: