- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 8 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NASCAR Creates New Championship Format
Changes are coming to the way NASCAR awards its championship.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
NASCAR, shifting away from a points system to one where 16 drivers will be whittled down to four through three rounds of elimination races. They’ll have an equal chance against each other in the Sprint Cup season finale.
(France) “No math. No bonus points for leading laps, previous wins. It’s going to be the first of four drivers that cross the finish line.”
NASCAR Chairman Brian France.
(France) “This new format rewards winning. It elevates the importance of every race across the entire schedule.”
It also discourages easing up on the pedal to help a teammate who needs the points.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.