- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 17 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
NASCAR Creates New Championship Format
Changes are coming to the way NASCAR awards its championship.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
NASCAR, shifting away from a points system to one where 16 drivers will be whittled down to four through three rounds of elimination races. They’ll have an equal chance against each other in the Sprint Cup season finale.
(France) “No math. No bonus points for leading laps, previous wins. It’s going to be the first of four drivers that cross the finish line.”
NASCAR Chairman Brian France.
(France) “This new format rewards winning. It elevates the importance of every race across the entire schedule.”
It also discourages easing up on the pedal to help a teammate who needs the points.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.