- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs That Don’t Require College DegreesPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Giant Larry GatlinPosted 2 hours ago
- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NASCAR Creates New Championship Format
Changes are coming to the way NASCAR awards its championship.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
NASCAR, shifting away from a points system to one where 16 drivers will be whittled down to four through three rounds of elimination races. They’ll have an equal chance against each other in the Sprint Cup season finale.
(France) “No math. No bonus points for leading laps, previous wins. It’s going to be the first of four drivers that cross the finish line.”
NASCAR Chairman Brian France.
(France) “This new format rewards winning. It elevates the importance of every race across the entire schedule.”
It also discourages easing up on the pedal to help a teammate who needs the points.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.