- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 13 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Scarlett Johansson Ends Oxfam Relationship Over Super Bowl Ad
Actress Scarlett Johansson has resigned from the charity Oxfam, where she’s been a global ambassador for eight years. It’s all over an ad running at the Super Bowl this weekend.
FOX News Radio’s Emily Wither explains from Jerusalem:
This advert airing during Sunday’s game has led to a Super Bowl size controversy for it’s leading lady.
Actress Scarlett Johansson coming under intense pressure for advertising for Israeli company Sodastream, whose main factory is in the West Bank. It’s on land the Palestinians claim for their future state and critics say having any connection to it supports the occupation. In a statement Oxfam says it’s opposed to all trade from Israeli settlements which are illegal under international law. Johansson’s rep claims the actress has “a fundamental difference of opinion” with the charity. The company employs both Israeli’s and Palestinians and say their plant offers a model of peaceful cooperation.
In Jerusalem, Emily Wither, FOX News Radio.