- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Betting On The Super Bowl
Want to bet on who will win the Super Bowl? That’s nothing compared with the other options on offer in Nevada.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Las Vegas casinos have made Denver a 2.5 point favorite to beat Seattle in Sunday’s Super Bowl. But that’s not the only way to bet.
(Vaccaro) “The first touchdown is a big deal. Everybody’s betting on Manning to throw the first touchdown pass.”
Jimmy Vaccaro sets the odds at South Port Casino on things ranging from who will be the game’s Most Valuable Player to which team wins the coin toss.
One gambler says all these prop bets make things more interesting.
(Gambler) “As the game is going on trying to figure out if you’re almost there or you’re getting close. You know, it just makes the game more exciting.”
$99 million were bet legally in Nevada on last year’s Super Bowl.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.