- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 23 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Betting On The Super Bowl
Want to bet on who will win the Super Bowl? That’s nothing compared with the other options on offer in Nevada.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Las Vegas casinos have made Denver a 2.5 point favorite to beat Seattle in Sunday’s Super Bowl. But that’s not the only way to bet.
(Vaccaro) “The first touchdown is a big deal. Everybody’s betting on Manning to throw the first touchdown pass.”
Jimmy Vaccaro sets the odds at South Port Casino on things ranging from who will be the game’s Most Valuable Player to which team wins the coin toss.
One gambler says all these prop bets make things more interesting.
(Gambler) “As the game is going on trying to figure out if you’re almost there or you’re getting close. You know, it just makes the game more exciting.”
$99 million were bet legally in Nevada on last year’s Super Bowl.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.