- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 16 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Supreme Court Issues Order On Obamacare Contraception Mandate
A group of nuns in Colorado has won a reprieve from the U.S. Supreme Court in a fight over the Obamacare contraception mandate.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The federal government cannot enforce health insurance contraception requirements against the Little Sisters of the Poor, at least while the Catholic organization’s challenge is working its way through the appeals process.
In a one page order, the Court says religious non-profits can opt out of providing health plans with birth control coverage by notifying the Department of Health and Human Services, in writing, of its objection.
The group of Catholic nuns will not have to sign a government form authorizing a third party to provide contraception.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.