- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Is the left trying to gin up a scandal to knock him out early? Gov. Mike Huckabee says “Yes” (AUDIO)
Gov. Mike Huckabee joined the John Gibson Radio Show today to respond to the media frenzy over his comments at a luncheon speech at the Republican National Committee’s winter meeting where he said “Democrats want women to think “they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government.”
Take a Listen:
The Governor feels like he is getting the Chris Christie treatment and as he said ” I didn’t even close a bridge for it”.
“Looking back, I could have left Libido out, but it’s not an ugly word. We all have one. Nothing dirty about it”.
“I’m tired of Republicans being so afraid of our own shadow”
“I am not going to roll over and apologize”
“without a doubt this was a way to knock me out by the left early”