- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 1 hour ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AFMW: Samantha Elandary
Parkinson Voice Project‘s Founder and CEO Samantha Elandary spent “A Few Moments With” FOX News Radio’s Crystal Berger to discuss Parkinson’s disease, how it adversely affects the body and her one-of-a-kind non-profit helping Parkinson’s patients speak again. Samantha talks of how there is hope for Parkinson’s patients through treatment and maintenance.
Take a LISTEN: