- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 12 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 18 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) We Sacrifice Privacy For Security, But Can Any Government Really Stop Terrorism? — Top Of The Stack 01.22.14
1) SURVEY: Nearly 75% of Americans say they shouldn’t have to give up privacy to fight terrorism
- Ahead of the Sochi game, Putin vows to fight terror until they’re “destroyed”. President Obama has offered to help.
- Some resident of Utah worried their police forces are becoming too “militarized”
- All MLB parks will have metal detectors by 2015
2) Warren Buffett offering $1,000,000,000 to anyone who can fill out a perfect NCAA bracket …
- Virgin’s Sir Richard Branson is getting in the online casino business…
- Detroit’s casino revenue is on the decline
- However, if it was true, Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary thinks it would be FANTASTIC
4) S&P Chief: Government is suing us because we downgraded them…
5) Um, it turns out that most of those energy efficient mini-cars aren’t very safe.
6) Another Video Of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. It’s what you’d expect …