- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 8 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Obama Forming Task Force To Combat Sexual Assault
President Obama is creating a new task force that will look for new ways to protect people, especially students, from sexual assault.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson in Washington:
The Presidential memorandum declares that no one is more at risk from sexual assault than college women. And a new report declares: One-in-five women have been sexually assaulted at college — but only 12% of those student victims report the crimes. The President’s giving the task force 90 days to come up with recommendations for colleges to prevent and respond to those attacks. It will also hold schools accountable if they fail to confront the problem.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.