- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 52 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
AUDIO: True Hero Antoinette Tuff Recounts How She Dissuaded a Gunman From Killing Innocent Children
A true story of courage and compassion. Antoinette Tuff recounts how her belief in God along with her kind words of love and compassion dissuaded gunman Michael Hill from killing innocent children when he walked into Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy with an AK-47-type weapon and several hundred rounds of ammunition.
Tuff also explains how her life has changed since that fateful day in August, the new career options she now has, and what it was like to meet President Obama and First Lady Michelle.