- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Audio Highlights for 1/22/14
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt gives the latest on the faulty resume of Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis.
Will Obama’s revamp of the NSA do the trick? John’s good friend Judge Napolitano thinks it’s all a joke.
FNC Contributor, Brit Hume drops by to talk about Obama’s big profile in the New Yorker put out this week. Does Brit really think Obama’s numbers are low because he is black, like the President said?