- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 16 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Audio Highlights for 1/22/14
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt gives the latest on the faulty resume of Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis.
Will Obama’s revamp of the NSA do the trick? John’s good friend Judge Napolitano thinks it’s all a joke.
FNC Contributor, Brit Hume drops by to talk about Obama’s big profile in the New Yorker put out this week. Does Brit really think Obama’s numbers are low because he is black, like the President said?