- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 13 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Audio Highlights for 1/22/14
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt gives the latest on the faulty resume of Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis.
Will Obama’s revamp of the NSA do the trick? John’s good friend Judge Napolitano thinks it’s all a joke.
FNC Contributor, Brit Hume drops by to talk about Obama’s big profile in the New Yorker put out this week. Does Brit really think Obama’s numbers are low because he is black, like the President said?