- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 37 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Audio Highlights for 1/22/14
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt gives the latest on the faulty resume of Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis.
Will Obama’s revamp of the NSA do the trick? John’s good friend Judge Napolitano thinks it’s all a joke.
FNC Contributor, Brit Hume drops by to talk about Obama’s big profile in the New Yorker put out this week. Does Brit really think Obama’s numbers are low because he is black, like the President said?