- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 7 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Audio Highlights for 1/22/14
FNC Digital Producer, Chris Stirewalt gives the latest on the faulty resume of Texas gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis.
Will Obama’s revamp of the NSA do the trick? John’s good friend Judge Napolitano thinks it’s all a joke.
FNC Contributor, Brit Hume drops by to talk about Obama’s big profile in the New Yorker put out this week. Does Brit really think Obama’s numbers are low because he is black, like the President said?