- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
President Obama Speaks On Executive Actions
President Obama speaking out on the use of executive actions.
FOX’s Mike Emanuel reports from Capitol Hill:
President Obama has used his executive powers to change his signature healthcare law and most recently to announce changes to intelligence gathering. And the President recently warned lawmakers he could keep going around them.
(President Obama) “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone. And I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions, administrative actions, that move the ball forward.”
But that irritates members on both sides of the aisle. Kansas Republican Senator Jerry Moran says Mr. Obama has already gone way too far.
(Moran) “Here once again, we have an administration that one more time, without consulting Congress, without legislative changes, is altering their signature piece of legislation, Obamacare: The Affordable Care Act.”
On Capitol Hill, Mike Emanuel, FOX News Radio.