- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 5 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Nation Remembers Martin Luther King, Jr.
It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the federal holiday honoring the slain civil rights leader. His words and life will be remembered around the nation.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
(Martin Luther King, Jr.) “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!”
…From the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in in 1963 to an audience a quarter-million strong. A demand not only for racial and social justice, but for it’s attainment through peaceful change. The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. will be honored today in cities across the nation, and notably in the south.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.