- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Nation Remembers Martin Luther King, Jr.
It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the federal holiday honoring the slain civil rights leader. His words and life will be remembered around the nation.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
(Martin Luther King, Jr.) “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!”
…From the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in in 1963 to an audience a quarter-million strong. A demand not only for racial and social justice, but for it’s attainment through peaceful change. The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. will be honored today in cities across the nation, and notably in the south.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.