- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 6 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 8 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Nation Remembers Martin Luther King, Jr.
It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the federal holiday honoring the slain civil rights leader. His words and life will be remembered around the nation.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
(Martin Luther King, Jr.) “Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!”
…From the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in in 1963 to an audience a quarter-million strong. A demand not only for racial and social justice, but for it’s attainment through peaceful change. The legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. will be honored today in cities across the nation, and notably in the south.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.