- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 11 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX Wheels: Detroit Auto Show Recap
It’s a car and truck lovers dream: The Detroit Auto Show.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper takes a look back at it in this week’s “FOX Wheels“:
It’s FOX Wheels.
Like speed? The Corvette Stingray being shown off here in bright yellow, can go 0 to 60 in under four seconds and it has won the show’s “Car of the Year” award.
The new year’s resolution for Ford’s F-150… lose about 700 pounds… thanks to lighter aluminum for better gas mileage.
Here at Toyota, their concept car is the ruby red FT-1. Very sporty, but listening to designer Alex Shen, I’m not sure whether to drive it or date it.
(Shen) “The deeply sculpted intakes and outlets have sexy, curvaceous surfaces and transitions.”
GM’s CEO, introduced at this show, has just gotten into the driver’s seat and is already dealing with a recall. 370,000 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Pickups from the 2014 model year need a software fix.
Interesting thing is… the Silverado won the Show’s “Truck of the Year” award.
Mary Barra says exhaust components could overheat and start a fire.
(Barra) “It’s a very specific situation that only happens at the very coldest temperatures.”
With FOX Wheels at the Detroit Auto Show, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Follow Jennifer on Twitter: @JenniferKeiper