- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 3 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 19 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FOX Wheels: Detroit Auto Show Recap
It’s a car and truck lovers dream: The Detroit Auto Show.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper takes a look back at it in this week’s “FOX Wheels“:
It’s FOX Wheels.
Like speed? The Corvette Stingray being shown off here in bright yellow, can go 0 to 60 in under four seconds and it has won the show’s “Car of the Year” award.
The new year’s resolution for Ford’s F-150… lose about 700 pounds… thanks to lighter aluminum for better gas mileage.
Here at Toyota, their concept car is the ruby red FT-1. Very sporty, but listening to designer Alex Shen, I’m not sure whether to drive it or date it.
(Shen) “The deeply sculpted intakes and outlets have sexy, curvaceous surfaces and transitions.”
GM’s CEO, introduced at this show, has just gotten into the driver’s seat and is already dealing with a recall. 370,000 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Pickups from the 2014 model year need a software fix.
Interesting thing is… the Silverado won the Show’s “Truck of the Year” award.
Mary Barra says exhaust components could overheat and start a fire.
(Barra) “It’s a very specific situation that only happens at the very coldest temperatures.”
With FOX Wheels at the Detroit Auto Show, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
Follow Jennifer on Twitter: @JenniferKeiper