- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Trace Adkins Back In Rehab
Country star Trace Adkins is back in alcohol rehab after reportedly falling off the wagon.
FOX News Radio Entertainment Correspondent, Sabrina Sabbagh has the details:
(music) After more than a decade of sobriety, Trace Adkins is back in rehab. The Country star reportedly consumed alcohol during a cruise and got into an altercation with a man impersonating him at a karaoke bar on the ship. A statement from his publicist stated the 52 year-old singer canceled the remainder of his performances during the week-long cruise and went straight to rehab, calling it a setback in his battle with alcoholism.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.