- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Judge Rejects NFL Concussion Settlement
A judge is refusing to approve a settlement over concussion injuries in the NFL.. for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The judge says before she approves a $765 million settlement to cover retired players who have concussion-related injuries, she needs more financial documents proving this amount will be enough. Attorney Phillip Thomas represents dozens of retired players.
(Thomas) “On the surface it doesn’t sound like enough because there are somewhere 15-20,000 former players in the NFL because, you know, the careers are usually so short.”
The attorneys who worked on the settlement say they’re confident it will be approved, but until now a non disclosure agreement has meant they could not submit the financial documents the judge wanted.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.