- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Judge Rejects NFL Concussion Settlement
A judge is refusing to approve a settlement over concussion injuries in the NFL.. for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The judge says before she approves a $765 million settlement to cover retired players who have concussion-related injuries, she needs more financial documents proving this amount will be enough. Attorney Phillip Thomas represents dozens of retired players.
(Thomas) “On the surface it doesn’t sound like enough because there are somewhere 15-20,000 former players in the NFL because, you know, the careers are usually so short.”
The attorneys who worked on the settlement say they’re confident it will be approved, but until now a non disclosure agreement has meant they could not submit the financial documents the judge wanted.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.