- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Judge Rejects NFL Concussion Settlement
A judge is refusing to approve a settlement over concussion injuries in the NFL.. for now.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The judge says before she approves a $765 million settlement to cover retired players who have concussion-related injuries, she needs more financial documents proving this amount will be enough. Attorney Phillip Thomas represents dozens of retired players.
(Thomas) “On the surface it doesn’t sound like enough because there are somewhere 15-20,000 former players in the NFL because, you know, the careers are usually so short.”
The attorneys who worked on the settlement say they’re confident it will be approved, but until now a non disclosure agreement has meant they could not submit the financial documents the judge wanted.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.