- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 38 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: A Fit New Year
Along with counting down, celebrating and ringing in the new year, many people made new resolutions at the start of 2014; promises to help make this year a little better than last. For some, that could mean making an effort to eat better, drink less or maybe even trying to become more active. This week’s “Housecall for Health” podcast is all about staying healthy in the new year.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in the latest “Housecall for Health” podcast: