- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 15 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: A Fit New Year
Along with counting down, celebrating and ringing in the new year, many people made new resolutions at the start of 2014; promises to help make this year a little better than last. For some, that could mean making an effort to eat better, drink less or maybe even trying to become more active. This week’s “Housecall for Health” podcast is all about staying healthy in the new year.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Wentworth reports in the latest “Housecall for Health” podcast: