- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 3 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 4 hours ago
- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AFMW: Michael Ian Black and Seth Herzog
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster spent “A Few Moments With” comedians Michael Ian Black and Seth Herzog who are the hosts of the new National Geographic Channel TV Show “Duck Quacks Don’t Echo”. The show features Black and Herzog challenging each other to prove odd, wacky and weird hypothesis by conducting bizarre scientific tests. Some of the theories put to the test include: Does the stall closest to the door in a public restroom really have the least amount of germs? And, can you eat six saltine crackers in a minute or less without a sip of water?
“Duck Quacks Don’t Echo” premieres Monday, January 13th at 10 PM ET/PT on National Geographic Channel.