- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 12 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AFMW: Michael Ian Black and Seth Herzog
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster spent “A Few Moments With” comedians Michael Ian Black and Seth Herzog who are the hosts of the new National Geographic Channel TV Show “Duck Quacks Don’t Echo”. The show features Black and Herzog challenging each other to prove odd, wacky and weird hypothesis by conducting bizarre scientific tests. Some of the theories put to the test include: Does the stall closest to the door in a public restroom really have the least amount of germs? And, can you eat six saltine crackers in a minute or less without a sip of water?
“Duck Quacks Don’t Echo” premieres Monday, January 13th at 10 PM ET/PT on National Geographic Channel.